Old Village Plat Neighborhood Association
Board meeting minutes
- Present: Alisha Cooley, Frank Zaran, Rick Floraday, Bev Heck, Harold Caldwell
- The meeting opened at 7:00pm
- The Board elected to mail out the newsletters sometime in January. It will
also be used as a membership drive tool and to request dues for 2005. Rick
Floraday will be the point person for this project.
- Social Events: Bev Heck will give a complete report on the parlor tour
at the February 1 meeting. She did state that she would like to print more
tickets and programs using a numbering system for the tickets. She requested
that the responsibility for the tickets printing and distribution be taken
over by the Board members. The date for the 2005 tour will be on Saturday
December 3; the times will be 4-8 pm.
- Rick Floraday would like the O.V.P.N.A. to sponsor a city wide outside
Christmas decorating contest it will include corporate sponsors. He will
update the board about this event.
- Members of the board will be meeting with Mr. Scott Davis to see about
receiving the street signs for our area. We will be using the proceeds from
the tour to purchase the signs.
- Mrs. Alisha Cooley will be hosting this years Easter Egg hunt. She will
update us on her needs closer to the event.
- The Spring progressive dinner will have a Cinco de Mayo theme. The Caldwell’s
will be hosting the dinner portion for this event. More details will be
given at the Feb 1 general meeting.
- OLD/NEW BUSINESS: Mrs. Cooley would like the webmaster to create a type
of handout or a booklet and have the information available on our web site.
She will update us on this.
Meeting closed at 8:00pm
NEXT GENERAL MEETING FEBUARY 1, 2005
7PM CITY HALL
February 22, 2005