Old Village Plat Neighborhood Association
General Meeting Minutes
February 1, 2005
- Treasurer Report: $ 3,415.06
- H.D.C report on plaques - A representative of the H.D.C. informed the Association
that the plaques have been ordered and they expect to receive them in 8
to 10 weeks. They will inform us and have more details in the coming weeks.
- Members of the Board of Directors would like to have a city Christmas decorating
contest to coincide with the tour in 2005. It is proposed to obtain corporate
sponsorship. Rick Floraday will be the contact person for this event.
- Parlor tour report - The chair was unable to give a complete report. A
complete report will be given to the board at the March 1st Board Meeting.
- Web Site - Mrs. Cooley informed the Association that the website will be
completely updated by March 1st.
- Sale - The yard sale will be June 11 2005. Further details will be given
as the date gets closer.
- Block Party - The party will take place August 20, 2005. Further details
will be given as the date gets closer.
- Easter Egg Hunt - The event will take place Saturday March 19, 2005 at
The Cooleys will be hosting it at their home at 306 South Macomb. There
will be a lunch served and also games. Donations will be accepted (candy,
lunch items, games, etc.) Please contact Mrs. Cooley for additional details
- Progressive Dinner - The theme will be Cinco De Mayo it will take place
Saturday May 7, 2005 please contact the Caldwells for further details at
- Progressive BBQ - will take place in July. Please contact Rick Floraday
for further details at (457-6556)
- MEETING CLOSED AT 8:00
- NEXT BOARD MEETING MARCH 1, 2005 CLUB 129 7PM.
- NEXT GENERAL MEETING APRIL 5, 2005
February 22, 2005